What’s New in Gravity Forms v126.96.36.199.1
- Removed debugging code in place for WordPress database bug workaround.
- Fixed issue with dbDelta causing errors when trying to update the database tables on case sensitive database servers.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic displaying wrong fields in the admin.
- Fixed issue with form redirect not url encoding the total field properly.
- Fixed XSS vulnerability with the “Other” radio button input and one of the AJAX hidden fields.
- Fixed notices in form widget and when enabling no-conflict mode.
- Fixed issue with entry list throwing database errors when sorting while filtering by starred or unread.
- Fixed issue with entry detail page displaying an error when query string “pos” wasn’t specified.
- Fixed issue with text counter being displayed multiple times when more than one form is embedded on a page.
- Fixed bug with Post Category merge tags.
- Fixed issue when AJAX forms getting displayed blank.
- Fixed issue with product fields being added to entry even though they were hidden by conditional logic.
- Fixed bug with conditional logic when applied to checkboxes.
- Autoclose elements will now trigger SwapTitle
The Slide by SimpleReach
- CSS usage changes
- Beta requirements
- Better validations
- Fixed CSS path
- Bug fix: issue with NONE style