- Updated UI for button editor.
- The container is now enabled by default.
- Removed the IE-specific gradient filter and -ms-filter styles from shortcode output due to issue when used with rounded corners.
- Changed url database field to be VARCHAR(250) instead of VARCHAR(500).
Posted: 19 Mar 2012 02:35 PM PDT
The Gravity Forms Authorize.Net Add-On has graduated from beta status to official release. It is now available via automatic update, the add-on manager in Gravity Forms as well as the Add-On Downloads page on the support site.
The Gravity Forms Authorize.Net Add-On allows you to quickly integrate forms with Authorize.Net to capture credit card payments along with form field data when forms are submitted.
Easily create order forms and capture payments right from within your site itself and without sending them to a 3rd party service such as PayPal to complete the transaction.
Please be sure to read the System Requirements below before getting started.
- Seamless Integration – Automatically capture credit card payments with Authorize.Net when a form is submitted.
- Product and Service – Setup and sell simple products or services in just minutes with one time credit card payments.
- Recurring Payments – Setup and configure Authorize.Net Automated Recurring Billing subscriptions.
- WordPress Posts – Configure your form to both create a post and accept a payment. The post is only created if the payment is approved.
- User Registration – Configure your form so that users created with the User Registration Add-On are only created after payment is approved.
Version 1.9.6 – 19 Mar 2012
- Added two new filters.
post_snippets_export. Read more.