Social Sharing Toolkit
- Fixed issue with combinations of excerpt and Read more tags resulting in errors
- Fixed a bug with urls and StumbleUpon counters
- Fixed issue with Bitly for high traffic sites
- Updated Pinterest buttons and icons
- Included an option to specify a default image for the Pinterest button
- Fixed some major issues with shortcodes and excerpts
- NOTICE: This plugin version (and beyond until otherwise noted) is now only compatible with WordPress version 3.3.1 and above.
- Bugfix: Fixed admin message being shown to all users. Now, only admin will see admin messages.
- Update: Re-implemented “Help” tab for admin ultimate tinymce settings page.
- Tweak: Added function which will display row 2 of the editor by default when opening any post/page.
- Tweak: Removed a few pieces from the admin tab section, relocated to the new “Help” tab in the upper-right corner.
- Tweak: Miscellaneous tweaks for Internet Explorer compatibility. (Although I don’t encourage IE… use Mozilla Firefox instead!)
- FLV: Don’t disable the checkbox so that it can be unchecked to hide the message.
- FLV: Only show the admin notice to administrators. It’s unlikely anyone else can do anything about it.
- Starting from V2.7.1 , FLV Player Maxi is no longer included by default because it is licensed under non GPL compatible licenses (CC, MPL 1.1). But you can still download and unzip it manually under your Hana FLV Player plugin path.
Fixed layout issues with jQuery 1.7.1