WordPress has pushed out a security update v3.3.2.
Three external libraries included in WordPress received security updates:
- Plupload (version 1.5.4), which WordPress uses for uploading media.
- SWFUpload, which WordPress previously used for uploading media, and may still be in use by plugins.
- SWFObject, which WordPress previously used to embed Flash content, and may still be in use by plugins and themes.
WordPress 3.3.2 also addresses:
- Limited privilege escalation where a site administrator could deactivate network-wide plugins when running a WordPress network under particular circumstances.
- Cross-site scripting vulnerability when making URLs clickable.
- Cross-site scripting vulnerabilities in redirects after posting comments in older browsers, and when filtering URLs.
For more information, please see http://wordpress.org/news/
Custom Field Template