There are currently over 150+ Premium WordPress Themes pre-installed and included FREE with each SiteSubscribe Website Plan and every website we build!
Themes give your site 85% of the look and feel (design) that your website will have…the remaining 15% of design comes from site customization made after the theme is applied (pricing depends upon the level of customization needed).
Most themes also usually provide additional features like ‘widget areas’ for dragging and dropping content, or things like additional built-in SEO Search Engine Optimization benefits.
We Suggest You Select A Premium Theme From StudioPress
We can select a theme for you, but it is usually best if the customer selects their own theme. We recommend any of the themes from StudioPress.
Don’t buy a theme since we include premium themes for FREE with your SiteSubscription, just select a theme from the ‘theme demo’ and then tell us which theme you want to use.
We can customize your theme from there if additional customization is required (additional charges may apply).
Theme Test Drives
We recommend you go to one of our preferred Premium Theme developer websites shown above to test drive and select a suitable Premium Theme.
You don't need to buy a theme there since we include them for FREE with your SiteSubscription, just select one from there and tell us which theme you want to use.
We can customize your theme from there if additional customization is required. By selecting a good Premium Theme based on a good theme framework you end up with a better website, and one that updates and grows with you easily as WordPress evolves.
Changing Your Website Theme (template)
You can change the theme that your website uses at any time simply by Activating it from Admin > Appearance > Themes. If you don't like the result, simply re-activate your original theme.
If you are a SiteSubscribe Member you can review and 'test drive' pre-installed themes with your own content once logged into your website Admin.
You can take any theme for a test drive to see how your site and content might look with that theme by logging in and selecting it within Admin > Appearance > Themes.
From there you can select Preview to see the look and feel of the theme (using your website data), or you can even Activate it (temporarily if you like) to get a real feel for what your site would be like with that theme, and even see what Admin configuration options are available for that theme.
What is a WordPress theme?
A WordPress theme is essentially a design template that can be applied to your WordPress website to give it the look and feel you want for your website. A WordPress theme is the code framework that manages the presentation of how your website information is displayed.
WordPress themes also typically come with some built-in value-added functionality like perhaps an adjustable header or switchable color scheme for example. WordPress themes come pre-built with design elements, and can be further customized (by us or another WordPress developer) to further meet your design requirements...saving you lots of time and money compared to building a website from scratch.
Most WordPress themes also come with pre-defined 'widget areas' that offer support for 'widgets' within your website where you can 'drag-and-drop' 'widgets' into 'widget ready' locations within your website, like a sidebar or footer area for example...(widgets are provided by some plugins).
A different WordPress theme can be applied to your website at any time. If any 'theme customizations' were made to your website they would need to also be made to any theme you want to use (so be careful switching themes if you have made theme customizations...if you are unsure, check with us first before switching themes).
Every WordPress theme is unique. WordPress themes are developed by third party WordPress theme developers...some are better than others. WordPress themes can either be FREE or PREMIUM depending on the developer who makes the theme.
Have more ideas about Themes? Submit them to us…
Need a different theme installed?
If you see a WordPress theme anywhere on the internet that you would prefer and we do not show it as available, just send us the link and we'll likely be able to accommodate by obtaining the theme and installing the theme for you (in some cases there may be a cost involved if it is a Premium Theme or if there are other considerations...we'll let you know).
Be aware though that if you select a theme that is not from one of our preferred theme developers than we cannot guarantee good results, or even good security. For that reason we may reject your theme suggestion or install your theme on an isolated server for security reasons (additional costs may apply).
Once the theme you requested is installed you will need to Activate it and configure it within the Admin screen (we can help with that).